Raise attraction and increase competitiveness of your city as a smart, modern and caring place to attract businesses and citizens
- Get air quality information from various sources compiled into one source of truth
- Enhance local granularity and coverage with affordable IoT devices
- Get information and deeper understanding by correlating air quality data with impacting factors e.g. weather, traffic
- Detect hotspots, reoccurring patterns and root causes using historic information
- Develop, simulate and apply improvement measures in different application fields e.g. in land use, allocation of facilities and plants, district development, traffic management, health care, leisure
Addressing your challenges:
Increase city attractiveness for citizens and businesses
- How should air pollution data affect decisions in urban planning?
- How to use air quality information for eco-sensitive management of urban infrastructure?
Avoid violations of regulatory air thresholds
- How to monitor alarming trends and anticipate critical situations?
- How to evaluate and establish effective countermeasures timely?
For more details, download our Urban Planning & City Management Sheet here