Balance optimisation goals for healthy environments and mobility in traffic and urban planning
- Understand and consider the close relation between traffic and air quality and build eco-sensitive plans and models
- Include digital air quality data into planning and simulation on macro and micro level. Detect patterns and correlations in traffic data and air quality: hotspots, peaks, event-based patterns
- Work comprehensively with fully covered air quality heatmaps based on all available historic air quality data sources like IoT sensors, satellites, public measurement stations
- Use highly granular air quality measurements for any location or dedicated points of interest defined by you
- Consider impacts of planned measures (e.g. changes in speed limits or signalling programs) on air quality in your simulation
- Get detailed and comprehensive insights for responsive and minimal invasive measures
Addressing your challenges:
Reduce traffic caused air pollution at defined spots and reduce pollution exposure for residents
- How to identify traffic-related root causes and hotspots?
- How to identify most efficient measures on micro-level?
Build plans for lower traffic-caused air pollution. Drive compliance with regulation or society driven limits
- How to visualize air quality development in midterm planning scenarios?
- How to create eco-sensitive planning scenarios on the macro-level?
For more details, download our Traffic and Urban Planning Sheet here