Measure proactively to avoid serious impacts
- Commit to safe and healthy working conditions and environments
- Take foresighted actions to protect staff and neighbours from avoidable exposure
- Consider risks from air pollution in working schedules
- Digitally integrate site-specific, high-resolution air quality data into mandatory legal proceedings in construction
- Use unbiased air quality information for open dialog with local authorities and neighbours
Addressing your challenges:
Ensure healthy working conditions for construction workers onsite
- How to take actions proactively?
- How to use air quality conditions in decision making and how to track compliance?
Minimize construction-site impact on adjacent areas and their residents
- How to measure impacts on sensitive locations?
- How to publicly address current air quality status?
For more details, download our Real Estate – Construction Sheet here