Fact-based decisions for highest safety of risk groups
- Include air quality information in critical urban planning and city management
- Choose cost-effective solutions that maximize health risk reduction
- Separate unavoidable air pollution and people at risk
- Recommendation of “healthy routes” and “healthy places”
- Provide facts and recommendations to risk groups
Addressing your challenges:
Protect risk groups while balancing all interests and considering limited resources
- How to evaluate the actual risk?
- How to develop and evaluate possible actions?
For more details, download our Health Management Sheet here