- We add additional data points and content-layers to your core Hawa Dawa services to enrich value and user experience
- Generate a higher density informational picture by not only relying on Hawa Dawa sensors but also integrating other available data sources on air quality
- Enter the space of data correlation analytics to find out more about the root-causes behind specific environmental situations. Find out, how traffic, industry or other segments are impacting air quality?
- Also find out how certain data-areas (such as postal-code boundaries) are exposed to pollutant levels over time.
- Get your integrated data displayed via your dashboard or provided through API.
Integration of further air quality sources to your DaaS service:
- Public air quality measurement stations
- Diffusion tubes/passive collectors
- 3rd party air quality IoT sensors
- Satellite data
Integration of information on weather
- Locally deployable weather sensors
- Online sources for weather information
Integration of information sources regarding vehicle traffic
- Vehicle counts i.e. from traffic cameras, radar sensors
- Historic traffic data from commercial data suppliers (such as HERE, TomTom, Inrix)
- Current traffic information from commercial data suppliers
Integration of location-relevant map layers (socioeconomic data, healthcare …)