Take proactive and dynamic measures to avoid threshold violations
- Easily integrate digital air quality data in traffic management systems
- Visualise air quality heatmaps aside of current traffic status and cover your area of responsibility fully.
- Take traffic management actions based on real-time information on critical events: pollution hotspots, peaks
- Take your decisions about how to balance traffic volumes and air quality fact-driven. And use data as a basis for pre-defining scenarios to handle re-occurring critical situations
- Get highly granular air quality measurements for facilities and points of interest, which you identified as critical and sensible
- Enhance citizen information and participation by promoting air quality friendly transport options in routing and trip planning applications
Avoid hard measures (e.g. driving bans) due to threshold violations in a whole city
- How to Identify traffic-related pollution root causes and hotspots?
- How to deploy air pollution as a decision criteria in traffic management
Minimize traffic-caused air pollution exposure for residents at defined spots
- How to identify driving situations that have the least impact on air quality?
- How to reduce air pollution exposure at the spot?