Leverage unbiased air quality facts
- Understand the mutual impact of your organisation and air pollution
- Derive thorough insights into sources and correlations
- Use air quality data to drive fact-based discussions on eco-sensitive logistics
- Quantify your contribution to air quality improvements and collect digital air quality data for the whole harbour ecosystem
- Manage compliance with new regulations in container shipping accountability for reducing greenhouse & air pollution emissions
- Leverage air quality data for developing innovative schedules of fees, new emission standards and data-based compensation schemes and/or bonus systems
- Communicate your corporate social responsibility leveraging your contribution to a global air quality network
Manage in- and out-bound logistics flows whilst maintaining maximum efficiency and the lowest environmental impact
Translate national, global and regional standards into port & logistics operations in practice
- How to manage, quantify and optimise portside and incoming logistics emissions?
- How to demonstrate your commitment to achieving higher sustainability, digitisation of processes and ‘port of the future’ status
- How to efficiently handle the vast amount of available data and derive actionable information?
For more details, download our Sheet Sustainable Port Ecosystems here